Subscription to the BAK Regional Economic Database provides continuous access to the Regional Economic Database.
The advantages in detail:
- Access to all time series for a maximum of 100 regions
- Up to four data deliveries per year (xls, txt as required) with brief explanations for each indicator
- On request, individual regional and sector aggregates can be formed on the basis of the database
- Publication rights for selected database contents
- BAK Help Desk: BAK employees are available to answer any questions you may have
- Chart set of an international benchmarking comparison
Data on economic and industry-specific developments as well as on the attractiveness of a location can be flexibly combined and thus enable data-supported evaluations that are precisely tailored to your questions.
The delivered data sets provide:
- Custom-fit region and country samples
- Detailed sector data: 115 individual sectors and numerous sector aggregates and clusters (life sciences, financial markets, trade, logistics...)
- Meaningful economic performance indicators such as gross value added and gross domestic product (per capita, nominal and real, in CHF, EUR and USD), productivity and labour costs
- Selected and proven indicators on the key areas of regional location attractiveness: accessibility, taxation, regulation, innovation and skilled labour.
A list of regions, sectors and indicators is available here. The data is usually delivered as an Excel document. Other formats are available on request.
Individual data sets are available for scientific work.